A widely versatile balm, carefully hand crafted with Organic Shea Butter, Mango Butter and a rich combination of potent hydrating botanical plant oils, including Calendula Flower Extract, Organic Hemp Seed and Raspberry Seed Oils.
- Daily, massage a small amount into damp skin after cleansing. Can also be used as lip or beard balm, hand cream, make-up remover, after-sun or moisturiser.
- Apply roughly the size of a five cent piece, apply more for a deeper hydration.
- For every single Botanical Balm Farryn Ambers sells, the brand will be donating £1 to PETA UK in the fight to stop animal testing.
- 2 fl oz / 60 ml glass jar.
- Mango Butter is extracted from the seed kernels of the fruit of the mango tree. It is known to be highly moisturising and easily absorbed by the skin, making it a good choice for those with dry skin.
- Calendula Flower Extract promotes collagen production, an essential protein for glowing skin, Calendula aids in sustaining soothed, hydrated skin.
- Raspberry Seed Oil is jam packed full of all the stuff your skin craves. It contains more than 50% Omega 6 essential fatty acid, Linoleic acid, making it great for oily and blemished skin. This powerhouse fatty acid is known for its moisturising and balancing powers.