A Mar Libre stud earrings, inspired by Julia's childhood at the beach, looking for hidden treasures in the sand. It inspired her to the founding of one of her lines of work in which she uses a classic jewelry technique to reproduce found objects. All pieces are different and may vary subtly in size and shape.
- Dimensions: Approximately 7,0 mm x 6,3 mm.
- Available in gold plated silver and silver.
- Can be combined with an underlobe style to complete the look.
- Comes in a beautiful A Mar Libre cardboard box.
- As Julia is crafting all of her pieces by hand and on demand, the small capsule collection we carry has limited stock. Please contact us in case a design is out of stock.
A Mar Libre is a Spanish independent Jewelry brand, founded by Julie. Her unique pieces are inspired by her childhood memories, spend in Cádiz at the beach. Each object is made by hand in her atelier.
We carry a selection of A Mar Libre because we are taken by her designs and unique pieces and high quality. Each jewelry piece comes in a beautifully designed giftbox which makes the brand experience even more unique and luxurious.