The Elvine long winter parka Evin is your number one during the coldest months of the year. Made in Function Stretch©, an innovative 4-way stretch material, the jacket is unusually comfortable and has a wind- and waterproof membrane. Thanks to the 170g Thermore®-padding, Evin will keep you warmer than most. The jacket is ideal for active city adventurers – wanting to look crisp while remaining function.
- Regular fit.
- Length of the parka for size S: 103 cm.
- Stretch lining in sleeves for added flexibility.
- Elastic draw cord for adjustable hood and waist.
- YKK® 2-way Metaluxe® zipper along front.
- Reflective logo tape puller attached to front zipper. Detachable and usable as a key ring.
- Storm placket with magnetic buttons.
- Welted storm pockets with zipper.
- Flap waist pockets with magnetic closure, fleece lined for extra warmth and comfort.
- Interior zip pocket.
- Hidden ribbed cuffs to keep away chilly wind.
- Waterproof fabric, 5 000 mm water column.
- Vital seams, such as hood, shoulder and armhole, have been sealed with waterproof tape.
- Bionic Finish® Eco - Environmentally friendly water repellent impregnation.
- Thermore® padding 170gr/m², 100% polyester, whereof 50% from recycled PET bottles.
- Body half-lined with ultrasoft shorthaired faux fur.
- Shell: 87% nylon 13% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Padding: Thermore® 170gr/m2, 100% polyester, whereof 50% from recycled PET bottles.
- Function stretch© is a thick and soft four-way stretch material with a deep matte surface. The strong and hardwearing plain-weave material is made of nylon and as much as 13 % elastane for an extremely comfortable stretch. Function Stretch© is bonded with a waterproof membrane and offers a high-tech feel and performance. The fabric is wind and waterproof with a water column of 5 000 mm. The surface is treated with the impregnation Bionic-Finish® Eco.
- Feel: Thick, soft, stretchy and deep matte
- Composition: 87 % nylon, 13 % elastane
- Construction: Plain weave
- Impregnation: Bionic-Finish® Eco
- Water column: 5 000 mm
- Breathability: 5 000 mvp (moisture vapour protection)
At Mint & Molly we offer a Studio pick-up option within two hours after your order has been placed.
Next to a pick-up option, our standard shipping is handled through DHL and we aim to pack and ship your favorites the same day. Dutch customers can expect their delivery within a maximum of two days. For European customers, please check our Shipping page.
We are happy to offer you a return and exchange option within 14 days after your purchase.
Please note that underwear, swimwear, skincare and earrings are not eligable to this service.
Shipping costs for a return or exchange are not covered by Mint & Molly. Visit our return policy page to learn more.